Hyde Park, MA
Intersection of Turtle Pond Parkway and River Street in Hyde Park
- Take Huntington Avenue away from Boston to the Jamaica Way
- Follow the Jamaica Way until it turns into the Arborway
- Continue to follow signs for Route 203 East
- Go through Mattapan toward Hyde Park. You will eventually come to a Mobile Station
on your right at Blue Hills Ave (Rt 28, but no signs). Turn Right.
- Go 1.1 miles and Turn Right onto River Street (the sign for River Street is actually
on the other side of the street, so keep a good eye open)
- After a while, River Street appears to end, turn right (but it will still be
- At the Intersection of Turtle Pond Parkway turn right
- Parking lot for field will be on right
From Route 95/Route 128:
- Take Exit 14 to East Street/DEDHAM (follow signs at the rotary after getting off the highway)
- Follow East Street 0.8 miles, and the street will come to a triangle.
- Bear left at triangle, remaining on East Street. Continue on East Street another 0.5 miles.
- Turn Right onto Sanderson Ave and go 1.4 miles
- Sanderson turns into River Street
- Follow River Street (River will bear 90 degrees to the left)
- Continue on River St. another 100 yards and turn Left on Turtle Pond Parkway
- Parking lot for Kelly Field is immediately on your right.
Take the � Franklin line to