JIM RICE FIELD
at Ramsey Park
This field is named in honor of Boston Red Sox legendary outfielder Jim Rice.
The park is located in David L. Ramsey Park between Washington Street & Shawmut
Avenue in Roxbury.
From North or South
- Take Route 93 to Exit 18 toward MASS. AVE./ ROXBURY/ ANDREW SQ./ SOUTH BAY CENTER.
(go 0.5 miles)
- Merge onto MASS AVE CONNECTOR. (go 0.2 miles)
- MASS AVE CONNECTOR becomes MELNEA CASS BLVD. ( go 0.5 miles)
- Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON ST. and go 0.1 miles to field
From Boston (at Northeastern University)
- Following Huntington Avenue and turn RIGHT onto Mass Ave
- Go 0.6 miles and turn RIGHT onto Washington Street
- Field is 0.2 miles down